Clean Energy Ownership Program™
A low-cost path to ownership for solar and other clean energy systems!
Our straightforward program makes ownership of clean energy systems affordable and profitable.
Companies obtain greater energy savings and more overall value than is available from programs such as power purchase agreements that provide only limited energy savings.
Perfect for S Corps and LLCs that cannot directly benefit from a federal tax credit, as well as public and private companies seeking optimal value within capital budget constraints.
A 3-page "traditional" equipment lease with subsidized,100% tax-deductible lease payments, creates a low-cost path to ownership at a discounted purchase price. An attractive IRR and Net Present Value of cash flow is the result when companies keep all energy savings, incentive payments and renewable energy credits.
Solar PV & thermal, wind turbines, energy storage, generators and cogeneration systems, qualify separately or in any combination, including energy management software and controls for a fully integrated microgrid.
Available nationwide to creditworthy companies for transactions ranging from $100,000 to $10 million, or more.
Our program appeals to S Corps and LLCs that cannot directly benefit form a federal tax credit, and public as well as private companies that seekto optimize value within capital budget and cash constraints.
Key Features & Benefits
* No upfront capital outlay.* No upfront capital outlay.
- * No upfront capital outlay.
- * Companies keep all energy savings and environmental benefits.
- * Companies keep all incentive payments, such as grants and renewable energy credits.
- * Companies select all equipment and obtain manufacturers' warranties.
- * Monetized value of equipment tax benefits used to subsidize payments.
- * Seven years of 100% tax-deductible, fixed payments with no escalation.
- * Ownership at a discounted price after years 6 and 7, may be financed through 9th year.
- * Levelized cost of energy (LCOE) substantially less than the company's current electric rate.
- * No construction period interest when advance commencement approved.